Make it to the top with our “no drill” adjustable aluminum ladder!
Fits regular and extended body Ford Econoline (E-series) vans. See fitment details below for regular body.
The top of this ladder clamps a pivot point perfectly into the rain gutter while the lower section slides into a bracket that bolts on to either side of your van's pinch seam. The ladder locks in place close to the body while driving, and deploys for use in seconds. The slide mechanism at the bottom of the ladder utilizes a rubber latch system to ensure it doesn't rattle, even on the harshest washboard dirt roads.
- The ladder is manufactured right here in Fort Collins, Colorado from black powder coated aluminum for light weight
- The pivot bracket and slide mechanism are manufactured from steel and aluminum, both powder coated for durability
- All hardware is stainless steel
- Basic assembly required using simple hand tools. For assembly instructions, click the link below.
- Shipping is typically under $25 anywhere in the continental US
- Unless noted as out of stock, these units are ready to ship. If out of stock, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an estimate on when the next batch will be ready to ship.
- Can be mounted on either the driver, or passenger side, at the rear of the extended body van, or the driver's side middle of either the regular body or extended body vans. *This ladder will not fit the space behind the rear tire on the regular body van.